- Looking Back at Some of 2017’s Top News!
- Sunshine State Set to Become Less Shady 😎
- Please Ask Florida’s Governor to Sign SB 118!
- SB 118 and More News
- 2017 Legislation Update
- Bailbondcity.com: Another example of Florida’s Failure to Pass a Mugshot Site Law
- Citing Online Publication and Privacy, Feds Exempt Mugshots From FOIA
- Help Reach A 1,000 Signatures On This Petition
- Another Win For Online Mugshot Scam Victims
- Mugshot Site Owner Publishes Own Booking Photograph
Monthly Archives: June 2017
After 5 subsequent legislative sessions of introducing bills to address an ongoing mugshot extortion website problem, Florida’s government finally said “enough is enough” and SB 118 was signed by the Governor on June 16th. Here is a quick reminder on … Continue reading