- Looking Back at Some of 2017’s Top News!
- Sunshine State Set to Become Less Shady 😎
- Please Ask Florida’s Governor to Sign SB 118!
- SB 118 and More News
- 2017 Legislation Update
- Bailbondcity.com: Another example of Florida’s Failure to Pass a Mugshot Site Law
- Citing Online Publication and Privacy, Feds Exempt Mugshots From FOIA
- Help Reach A 1,000 Signatures On This Petition
- Another Win For Online Mugshot Scam Victims
- Mugshot Site Owner Publishes Own Booking Photograph
Tag Archives: bailbondcity.com
An article published this past December for Pewtrusts.org points out that despite the much appreciated efforts by legislators across the country, mugshot site owners may be just as good at maneuvering around state laws as they are at avoiding reporters and … Continue reading
SB 118 made its way through Florida Senate hearings last month. This proposed law will allow someone whose booking photo is on a site that offers payment for removal to “bring a civil action to enjoin the continued publication or dissemination … Continue reading
Due to the insistence of media lobbying organizations, the Florida Legislature has disappointingly left mugshot site bills sitting on the table year after year. Meanwhile, people all over the USA continue to be hit up for money by profiteers hustling … Continue reading