- Looking Back at Some of 2017’s Top News!
- Sunshine State Set to Become Less Shady 😎
- Please Ask Florida’s Governor to Sign SB 118!
- SB 118 and More News
- 2017 Legislation Update
- Bailbondcity.com: Another example of Florida’s Failure to Pass a Mugshot Site Law
- Citing Online Publication and Privacy, Feds Exempt Mugshots From FOIA
- Help Reach A 1,000 Signatures On This Petition
- Another Win For Online Mugshot Scam Victims
- Mugshot Site Owner Publishes Own Booking Photograph
Tag Archives: mugshot extortion
Thanks to readers like you, the 2nd Annual Mugshot Extortion Awareness Month was an overwhelming success. If you haven’t already seen Fusion.net’s spectacular six-part investigative documentary inspecting the commercial mugshot industry then with my highest recommendation I encourage you to … Continue reading
One thing that inefficient lawmakers and those behind the mugshot racket have in common is that many of them live quite comfortably in the state of Florida. Take a quick a glance at this page of online petitions and you will get … Continue reading
As lawmakers across the U.S.A. look for the solution that will put an end to the online mugshot extortion racket, many proposals are being blocked by journalists as a first amendment impasse. A recently postponed bill in Virginia that proposes to update the … Continue reading
Journalistic Commercial Mugshot Publishing III: Journalists Lobbying on Behalf of the Mugshot Racket?
Posted on April 22, 2013 by Bordeos2000 Journalists across the country are really stepping up to bat for the mug shot extortion industry by lobbying against legislation aimed to stop it. In order to fully understand the imprudence behind why they are doing … Continue reading