- Please Ask Florida’s Governor to Sign SB 118!
- SB 118 and More News
- 2017 Legislation Update
- Bailbondcity.com: Another example of Florida’s Failure to Pass a Mugshot Site Law
- Citing Online Publication and Privacy, Feds Exempt Mugshots From FOIA
- Help Reach A 1,000 Signatures On This Petition
- Another Win For Online Mugshot Scam Victims
- Mugshot Site Owner Publishes Own Booking Photograph
- My Opinion: Why google should treat revenge porn and mugshot sites the same.
- Urge Gas Stations and Liquor Stores Not To Retail Mugshot Newspapers
Tag Archives: mugshot scams
Thanks to readers like you, the 2nd Annual Mugshot Extortion Awareness Month was an overwhelming success. If you haven’t already seen Fusion.net’s spectacular six-part investigative documentary inspecting the commercial mugshot industry then with my highest recommendation I encourage you to … Continue reading
Thanks to this fantastic New York Times article Google search results have kicked mugshot extortion websites to the curb. MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal also sent the right message to consumers by shutting the door on these shady“businesses.” It’s now overdue … Continue reading