- Sunshine State Set to Become Less Shady 😎
- Please Ask Florida’s Governor to Sign SB 118!
- SB 118 and More News
- 2017 Legislation Update
- Bailbondcity.com: Another example of Florida’s Failure to Pass a Mugshot Site Law
- Citing Online Publication and Privacy, Feds Exempt Mugshots From FOIA
- Help Reach A 1,000 Signatures On This Petition
- Another Win For Online Mugshot Scam Victims
- Mugshot Site Owner Publishes Own Booking Photograph
- My Opinion: Why google should treat revenge porn and mugshot sites the same.
Tag Archives: mugshots.com
After 5 subsequent legislative sessions of introducing bills to address an ongoing mugshot extortion website problem, Florida’s government finally said “enough is enough” and SB 118 was signed by the Governor on June 16th. Here is a quick reminder on … Continue reading
Thanks to readers like you, the 2nd Annual Mugshot Extortion Awareness Month was an overwhelming success. If you haven’t already seen Fusion.net’s spectacular six-part investigative documentary inspecting the commercial mugshot industry then with my highest recommendation I encourage you to … Continue reading
Prior to mugshots.com rolling out the “unpublish” scheme of making money off people featured on their website, one would have to contact an “authorized mugshot removal vendor” to get rid of his/her mugshot. The reason the website’s business format all … Continue reading
IF the Free Speech vs. Extortion controversy surrounding mugshot websites is ever going to end both sides of the debate must be equally made clear. Mugshots.com is the largest mugshot site and has been the most publicly ardent in refuting allegations of … Continue reading